Everything you need to know about Picosecond laser Sydney
Picosecond laser Sydney everything you need to know about it. In the aesthetic world, picosecond technology has only come about in the last few years for non-invasive cosmetic treatment. However, the latest development of picosecond technology has become the most versatile tool that can utilize for multiple aesthetic treatments.
Fortunately, Xara Skin Clinic we have it. This device emits the fastest ultra-short Pico pulses in less than one nanosecond. The only reason to upgrade our technology is to provide safe and effective treatment in fewer treatment sessions. The modern Pico laser device helps to break the tattoo ink particle more effectively in a short time.
More precisely, the density of energy of the latest technology is much higher than older technology. Therefore, it can target the smallest particle without harming tissues of surrounded areas.
What are Pico lasers good for?
Faster laser tattoo removal with a pico laser
- Technology advancement brings astonishing laser tattoo removal results in a few treatment sessions. So, save your time and money to get benefits from our ultra short picosecond treatment. That vanish away tattoos more rapidly than any other tattoo removal technique with less damage to surrounding skin.
- The technique works 10x faster than Q-switch technology as it emits energy to the sub-nanosecond. The Picosecond pulses quickly shatter the tattoo ink to clean up your tattoo.
Skin Rejuvenation with a pico laser
- Skin rejuvenation treatment target your all skin flaws
- Effectively remove Pigmentation, Freckles, Birthmarks, and Age spots
- Diminish Fine lines, anti wrinkle, and Acne scar
- Reduce the size of enlarged pores and correct discoloration
- Best for removing moles
- Great for a rejuvenation skin treatment
Pico Pigmentation removal
- The pico laser is great at pigmentation removal
Benefits of the advanced Picosecond machine
A pico laser treatment is beneficial in terms of cost, safety, and time. Like, it reduces the treatment sessions. The laser treatment doesn't have any side effects if it is performed by a skilled board-certified doctor. It can effectively target all colour spectrum tattoo ink to entirely vanish your tattoo without creating any discoloration on the treated area.
We offer you a Free consultation
Frequently asked questions
Which is better technology for laser tattoo removal
Both machines work well in removing tattoos. However, the Picosecond machine never harms your surrounded skin and easily target light colour tattoo ink areas, pastel colours tattoo ink is hard to remove with Q-switch device.
Does Pico laser restore your skin firmness?
Pico laser stimulates collagen production and reactivates the damaged skin cells to improve the skin firmness and volume.
Will Pico laser hurt?
During treatment, patient may feel little discomfort. However, our doctor take care of it by numbing your treated area. After the treatment session, your skin might see inflammation. However, it will go away within two days.
What are the post-treatment precautions?
Keep your skin hydrated.
Avoid putting on makeup on the treated area for few days.
Avoid scratching or rubbing the treated area.
Avoid direct sun exposure and don’t forget to apply sunscreen.
Other great treatments
- diode laser hair removal
- pigmented lesions skin treatments
- acne scars and acne scarring treatments
- treatments to promote collagen and elastin
- laser tattoo removal laser skin treatments
- IPL and diode laser hair removal
- skin resurfacing skin treatment
- acne scars removal treatment
- and much more
Why not make a booking, you can book online or over the phone. Free consultations are available, where you can get an experts advice and ask questions.
Xara Skin Clinic laser clinic, the experts in making your look and feel fantastic. To make it even easier there is stacks of three hour free parking. What are you waiting for?
Why not make a day of it, get lunch, do some shopping and see Xara Skin Clinic on Birdwood Lane, right next to The Canopy.
Pico fractional laser treatment skin rejuvenation